Boxwood Linen, founded in 1999, is devoted to making high quality linen items for the home. Every piece is hand cut and sewn in my studio in Ghent, New York. Everything in my line is unfussy and functional because I believe that linen is absolutely the best cloth for everyday use. From kitchen and bath to your living and dining room, it absorbs moisture, feels great to the touch, and drapes beautifully - like no other cloth. Linen is down-to-earth and lends an air of simple sophistication to any home. Living with Linen is easy.
- To shop in person: 22 Main Street, Chatham, NY
- Please note winter hours:
- Closed February 16/17/18/19
- Closed February 23/24/25/26
- Closed Mar. 2 & 3 - Open Mar. 4 & 5
- Closed Mar. 9 & 10 - Open Mar 11 & 12
- Returning to regular operating hours March 16: Thursday to Sunday from 10 - 5 pm
- Mailing address: Boxwood Linen, PO Box 436, Ghent, NY 12075
- To order by phone: call (518) 392-3918
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting!